Scientific-practical seminar “MODERN REPRODUCTION: ENGINEERING, MODELING, MULTI AND CROSSMEDIA TECHNOLOGIES”: publications in 2018, 2019.
Topics of the seminar
1. Current trends, problems and challenges of modern reproduction technologies;
2. Design, research and technical aspects of the functioning of publishing houses, printing companies, centers, offices, agencies, editorial offices, studios;
3. Perspective constructions, forms and images of text-illustrative information and their interaction in the interactive space;
4. Means and methods of design, research, development and operation of equipment, hardware and software systems, devices, automated control systems, technological support of production processes, materials, products;
5. Modern aspects and prospects of educational-professional and educational-scientific training of specialists, scientists, engineers of the publishing and printing industry.
Date and time of the event
every year in October
Address of the event
Kyiv, street Academician Yangel, 1/37, bldg. 8, 64 aud.
Terms of participation
To participate in the seminar, please send to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org information about the speaker – last name, first name, patronymic, position, place of work, contact phone number, e-mail address, report abstract file , named after the speaker in Latin.
It is planned to publish a collection of abstracts in electronic form in the publishing house “Polytechnic” KPI. Igor Sikorsky and placement in the electronic archive of the university library.
Prepare the text using Microsoft Word, formulas – Equation Editor 5.0, article font Time New Roman (Cyr), size 12, line spacing – single.
Volume 4-8 full A4 pages, including figures, tables, formulas, a list of references.
The structure of the text of the report:
– copyright mark, surname and initials of the speaker (speakers of co-authors), academic title, scientific degree, place of work (name of the enterprise, educational institution, studio, etc. in full);
– title of the report;
– annotation in English;
—Text of abstracts.
The language of the scientific-practical seminar is Ukrainian, Russian, English, Polish.
We will be glad to welcome you to the Publishing and Printing Institute, we hope that the topic of the seminar is relevant, and proposals, design solutions, hypotheses and analytics that will sound at the seminar and will be covered in a collection of abstracts, will interest scientists, researchers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. publishing and printing services.